Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Colors of Autumn



I grew up in Virginia where leaves change to beautiful hues of yellow, orange and red in the fall. Now that I live in Florida, I have to make my own autumn colors by piecing together items in my wardrobe.

That was my intent when I styled this outfit. The orange, burgundy and hunter green brought a sense of fall to this warm day in late October.

And, as you'll see in these photos, it was also a day in which Cleo was being unbelievably cute.


The back of my top is printed with ducks.










High five for successfully stealing the show!

Outfit details:
Top from Anthropologie (old, similar)
Skirt from Kohls (old, similar)
Purse from Mezo Culture (not available online)
Hair Clip from Anthropologie (old)
Ring from Michael's (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment