Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January Wish List

Here's what I'm wishing for this month.

If I had an unlimited budget and a giant closet, these super cute things would be mine.



1. Beaded Pouch Bag from Simply Be, $59.95
Love the colors in this!

2. The Act of the Matter Flat in Grey from ModCloth, $34.99
These would coordinate with so many things in my wardrobe!

3. Rose-Is-A-Rose Cardigan from Anthropologie, $198
So cute and would go with just about anything!

4. Quite an Impression Dress in Daisies from ModCloth, 62.99
The print is just so mod!

5. Delicate Fox Animal Ring in Platinum Plate from The Alchemy Shop, $27.99
I've been eyeing this ever since I saw it in InStyle. It was out of stock for a while, and now it's back!

6. Coincidence & Chance Lace Tunic Top from Urban Outfitters, $69
I'm a sucker for white lace, and I love all the new lace and crochet that UO is offering!

7. Backpack With Pink Hmong Embroidery from The Distillery, $148
I have an ongoing obsession with hmong embroidery. I'm planning an upcoming post about it!

What are your objects of desire?

2 comments:

  1. What does the fox say? No but seriously I need that ring, all of it is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete