Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October Wish List

Here's what I'm wishing for this month.


1. Claire Richards Print Tea Dress from Simply Be, $64.95
Vintage-inspired styling with a bird and butterfly print. You had me at vintage-inspired.

2. Wool Felt Floppy Hat from Icing, $26
This screams fall to me, and the feathers are a pretty touch.

3. Trapunto Saddle Crossbody in Navy from Charming Charlie, $25
I have several crossbody bags, but none of them are navy. Seems like it's time to remedy the situation.

4. Silver Sagittarius Zodiac Pendant Necklace from The Alchemy Shop, $35.99
For some reason unbeknownst to me, I'm really into my zodiac sign lately. Maybe the reason is in the stars?

5. Woodland Nail Decals from JsUtopia on Etsy, $4.90
I'm also into all creatures woodland for fall.

6. Cowl Neck Pullover from Old Navy, $29.94
I know I live in Florida where we basically have year-round summer, but for the few chilly days, this sweatshirt looks so super soft and cozy. And bonus: I can wear it with leggings. #comfy

What are you wishing for this month? Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Those nail decals! Ahhhh!

    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Decals are such an easy and fun way to decorate your nails, and I'm pretty sure I NEED these for fall.

      Delete